The Technical Committee will work in the interest of the world market and will not represent any person, entity, organization, country or region. The Committee and committee members will work for the world market based on the merit of their own knowledge, skill and experience.
The CCIC Technical Committee (TC) shall be responsible for ensuring:
• CCI is created and maintained;
• The Technical Committee shall not copy or otherwise infringe any intellectual property rights of any third party, including Collaboration members;
• The Technical Committee shall not use any Copyright Material unless written permission has been obtained from the holder of the Copyright Material to enable the Technical Committee to analyze, evaluate and review the Copyright Material for the purposes of undertaking a comparative analysis.
• Intellectual property in CCI is vested in the Collaboration at all times; and
• These activities are in line with the strategy and objectives set by the Collaboration Board of Trustees from time to time. Read more about the working principles of the Technical Committe in the Terms of Reference:Download TC Terms of Reference
Tomáš Kučo / Tomas.Kuco@obermeyer.sk
Juha Liukas / firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently (2022 and beyond) the CCIC Technical Committee is focusing on the following key activities:
– Publishing finalized classification tables for construction complexes and entities.
– Establishing a FAQ
– Explain how to use domain ID-s, top nodes for tables and the prefixes and RDS (identification-method)
– Clarify the relationship between object classes and related properties (CCI and data templates)
– Implementation for infrastructure projects, update of object classes based on results from pilot projects
– Using 81346 for climate declaration for object classes